Managing Accessibility Book Main Page
Pre-publications drafts released
About Managing Accessibility In Technology book
I have been working on a book titled "Managing Accessibility In Technology: Bringing Together People, Processes, and Techniques For Successful Implementation" as I could find the time the last year. Unfortunately, I've not been able to make enough time to complete it. In order to share the information while I finish it, I am pre-releasing much of it as I go along. Please send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
"Managing Accessibility In Technology: Bringing Together People, Processes, and Techniques For Successful Implementation" by Shawn Lawton Henry.
Many, many thanks to friends, collegues, and family for your time and talents as editors, reviewers, and motivators, including:
- Gregg Vanderheiden - Trace Center - my early accessibility mentor
- Jon Ballmer - whose few words kept me going through the toughest times
- Julie Nowicki - Optavia Corporation - for her early support
- David Buck - editor
- Wendy Chisholm - W3C WAI
- Kitch Barnicle, Chris Law, Kate Vanderheiden - Trace Center
- Kary Lehman, Sor Kuan Goh, Cory Knobel, Katherine Brennan - at Optavia Corporation
- Bev Arnoldy, Marney Beard, Audrey Gorman, Anthony Labriola, Sharon Laskowski, Elise Timmons Lawton, Betty Murphy, Ciaran O'Connell, Janice Rohn, Kelly Rupp, John Steger, Pawan Vora
- Karl Henry - for his patience and support