Welcome to Just Ask, a different kind of accessibility book
Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design
helps designers, developers, and managers
create websites, software, hardware, and consumer products that
- are accessible to people with disabilities and older users,
- provide a better user experience for all users, and
- help organizations maximize the benefits of accessibility.
Please read the Introduction, which sets the stage for the book and gives examples of why it's so important to make your products accessible.
- Just Ask is available free online in English, Spanish (Español), and Japanese (日本語) thanks to sponsors and supporters. If your organization might be interested in sponsoring Just Ask, see Sponsorship Opportunities.
- The print book is available in English from Amazon, and for much less from here. The print book is also available in Spanish from Imprimir libro.
- Browse the cover page online for a brief overview, along with review comments under "what people are saying about the book".
- Help spread the word about Just Ask (see Be a Just Ask Supporter) and its promotion of including people with disabilities in the design process to make products more accessible!
- Coming in 2014: The Second Edition of Just Ask,
including considerations for older users,
conducting a stellar buy-in session,
agile and other methodologies,
and more real life examples.
To get news of updates and new chapters online, send an e-mail to email@example.com with subject: Just Ask Updates.